Bacoa Giving Tuesday
Bacoa serves as a comprehensive resource for navigating aging by supporting older adults, caregivers and families through a wide range of services and education. Each year Bacoa serves:
- 2,000+ older adults, families, and caregivers.
- 3,800+ meals delivered to low-income and homebound older adults.
- 500+ 'Active Aging' social programs to combat loneliness and isolation.
- 800+ free rides to medical appointments, local errands, and Bacoa events.
- 400+ items of small medical equipment loaned.
- Saved low-income individuals over $80,000 on utility bills.
- Save older adults over $100,000 on prescription drug costs.
Bacoa works with our clients and their families, taking a comprehensive approach to ensure all their needs are met. Older adults know they can trust Bacoa for all their aging needs.
"Bacoa is like the live Google on aging. It's the first place you should go with an age-related issue." -Bacoa supporter.
"Bacoa's memory programs, including their 'A Day Out' Adult Day Program, are very beneficial to my partner. Thanks to Bacoa, I feel I am better able to support them and express my feelings to them." -Caregiver of individual with dementia.
"Thank you for listening. You always take the time to find the best (Medicare) plan that works for me." Bacoa client